Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Scrapbooking with Zanette Magazine Cover

Assignment: Create a magazine cover using the layout of a existing magazine, using your own imagery and text.

Project Brief: I chose to create a scrapbooking magazine using Australian Scrapbooking Memories Magazine as my layout inspiration. I used a photo of a scrapbook page from my own scrapbook. I decided to title the magazine Scrapbooking with Zanette and center the content of the magazine around scrapbooking with me.:)


     I spent about 3.5 hours, from research to print, on this project. I created my cover in Adobe Photoshop. I used the polygonal lasso tool to cut out the background of my scrapbook page than placed that on a lime green background. I chose for my cover background to be this color because I was aiming to bring out the green that is in the scrapbook page. I created the bar code using a free font from dafont.com. I chose to make the feature article an exclusive look into my Scrap Cave because I do plan on giving a look into my Scrap Cave on my other blog. That post will be up once my new desk is delivered. :)

No comments: