Thursday, June 27, 2013

Multimedia 1 Projects

      This semester we have began working with Adobe Flash. This is my first time working with Flash and I have found it rather confusing. Our first Project was topic a real product or service and create three, 6-second banner ads, that loop and deliver the intended message to the targeted audience of a specific web page.


      For my first animated banner I chose promote to what I call Miss Adventurous. Miss Adventurous likes trying new things when ever she can.
     For my second animated banner I chose to promote to what I call Miss Polish Lover. Miss Polish Lover has a huge collection of polishes and still keeps buying. Her nails must be painted with the newest and trendiest colors.
     My last animated banner, I promoted to Miss On The Go. Miss On The Go is always on the run, she doesn't have time to stop and buy new polishes but yet always has the latest polish on her nails.









     For our second project we were to create a 20-second animated commercial, with sound, for a real product or service rendered at 1024 x 768 @ 30 fps.  I chose my product to be Mountain Dew. Unfortunately we could not use video :( so I chose to use still shots and animate my words. Now the sound part really drove me batty. I had this specific sound I wanted and could NOT find ANYWHERE. I spent days looking for this specific sound and finally a hour before the project was due I picked a random intramental and threw it on there. SHHHH.... dont tell my teacher that.



     Lastly we focused on Disney's Principles of Animation. This project had two parts 1) create a four-page magazine article focusing on some aspect of Disney's 12 Principles of Animation (original text and images only) and 2)  develop a short movie (30-seconds) that shows you can apply at least 5 of these principles. 
Here is my short movie. I chose to do a animated short story book. The 5 principles I used were Timing, Appeal, Movement by Arcs, Slow in-Slow out, and Staging.

No comments: