Thursday, July 18, 2013

Behind the Music Video


      In my Multimedia 2 class we where given a list of songs from a recent performance by British Invasion and assigned to create a music video in Adobe Premier Pro. I chose the song Satisfaction. I started out with video clips from 3 different cameras, 3 different angles. I picked the clip with the best audio and used that for the audio throughout the music video. I synced the other 2 video clips to align with the audio from that clip. Than I began my editing. The master clip was a view from a balcony which I didn't really like that much. So I used that clip sparingly, I prefer the angles with a closer view. I decided to add a title to the video similar to how you see a video on tv. I also used dissolving to make some of my jump cuts a little cleaner. Overall the project took me approx. 3 hours to edit start to finish. Hope you enjoy the finished product!

No comments: