Monday, January 14, 2013

Intro to Graphic Arts Week 1

As a part of my degree plan (Design and Multimedia) at Keiser University, I am required to keep a blog. This blog is to contain content related to Design and Multimedia.

So week 1 of classes was a little bit stressful because I realized that I need alot of time to complete my lab projects. The issue is I also work full time and have 3 kids to balance as well, so spending all my free time at school, just isn't going to work out. Than, on Wednesday, my professor Mrs. Percy told us about the Adobe Cloud. I came home and started looking into it. After maybe 20 min of research I decided to jump on it. Adobe Cloud is a program manager that is 49.99 a month and you get access to all Adobe products. So I now have access to Illustrator at home, and no longer need to go in to school for lab time. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!  That was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. now I cam work on my homework while at the park with my kids. yay!

As part of the class, we do 2 sketches a week. I pin my sketches on to my pinterest account under the board Design and Mutimedia. You can veiw my sketches here and here.

No comments: