Monday, January 28, 2013

Intro to Graphic Design week 3

This week's project was to create an identity package (logo, letterhead, envelope, and business card) for a new Graphic Design Firm. I really struggled with this project since I wanted to treat it as if I was my own client. Now, I am my own wort critic. If its not perfect than I don't even want to turn it in. I had to step back a couple of times and realize I have only been doing this for 3 weeks, so of course its not going to be the best thing I ever seen. I will probably create a logo for my other blog. and it will probably be similar to the one I created for this project.
For this project I called my firm Creative Designs by Zanette. I know its not really a good name for a firm but what I say, I like things to revolve around me. ;) And this no different. So here's my logo I created
 
 
 
So what do you think? I like that my name is center of attention and the Z is pink its the only color in the logo so it stands out more. I like it, mostly. I would have liked to fit 'Creative Designs by' more to the top of the Z but I really couldn't figure that out and I have very limited time to work on it. I only had 3 days to do the project and I worked full 8 hour shifts all three days. I think it could use something else, I feel like its missing something but I'm no professional yet and I'm still learning the program so for now this is what I got.
 
 
Zanette

No comments: