Thursday, March 14, 2013

Zanette's Got a Big Head

We had 2 projects this week the first was to create a concept art for one of the following:
  • Confidence
  • Hope
  • Frustration
  • Leadership
  • Nervousness
  • Generosity
  • Amazement
  • Charitable
  • Obsessive
  • Shyness
  • Forgiveness
I chose confidence,  because I am very confident but it is often mistaken as conceitedness.  I husband often jokes about this. So as my project I created a cartoon version of me with a very large head.  :)
I am not really pleased with the face because I spent like 4 hours doing a very detailed face but forgot to save it and didn't have time to spend another 4 hours doing it as detailed.  Overall, I do this it came out very cute for my first cartoon. :)

I created this project in Adobe Illustration with the pen tool, except for the speech bubbles those were created with the eclipse tool.

No comments: