Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Amortenia Wine Label

Assignment: Design a wine bottle label.

     So originally, I planed to design a label with a clock hands set to show 5 o'clock and no numbers just a wine glass where the 5 should be. The company would be called "it's 5 o'clock somewhere". But than as I began designing it I was thinking I wanted the clock to have the center cut out and show the wine through it, and I wanted bling on it, and this and that. Well my ideas where getting out of control. So I scrapped that idea for now. I'll come back to it when I have some free time. Right now I need to get this project done. I was watching Harry Potter and the love potion part came on. My wheels started turning. So I created Amortentia Love Potion Wine. Amortentia is actually a love potion from Harry Potter. Its the most powerful love potion. (Huge Harry Potter fan, can you tell?) Anyways, I used both Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop for this project. I love how it turned out.

No comments: