Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back to Design

     Summer break is over, and I'm back in class. This month I am taking Applied Multimedia, which is a portfolio building class. I am really looking forward to building a strong portfolio. I made one several months ago for a job interview, but to be honest it was weak and lacking in material. Which is probably why I didn't get the position. Or it could have been that I only had one semester worth of experience in graphic design at the time as well. Either way, building a strong portfolio will definitely assist with securing employment in the future.
      This month we will be building 3 types of portfolios. Print, online, and creative. As well as, completing four interviews. Two with student services, and 2 where we actually do the interviewing of a designer actually in the field. Should be interesting.

No comments: