Friday, November 22, 2013

Delivery Systems 2 week 2

     This week I began research on my first project. The first project is to create a 5 page website taking a stand on a hot topic. I chose to do the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin murder case. This was a big mistake. There is so much info and I wanted to go really in depth and show how he was guilty. I just didn't have the time to create the site that I really wanted to create. That would have taken MONTHS to put together. Instead of a supper detailed site I ended up creating a site that basically is just a overview of the case. No real details just the basics. Although I really liked the design of the site its self, I am extremely disappointed in how it turned out. Once you in vision awesomeness anything other than that is really just crap in your eyes.

No comments: