Friday, November 22, 2013

Delivery Systems 2 week 4

This week we focused on our last project. Project 3 was a group project to create a 12 page site on Keiser Graphics Department. Let me start out by saying I DESPISE GROUP PROJECTS! I cannot stand that I have to rely on someone else to get the job completed. Yes, I have control issues. I have accepted that and am ok with it. I just didn't have the time or ability to under take the stress of group leader. So I took a step back with this project...kinda...not really.  I agreed to do one of the pages of the group member that did the css and put the site together. Well of course said group member didn't show to the last day of class. So I ended up doing the extra page and still working on putting the site together. I worked with the other member of night class to put our portion of the site up. Everyone else... well everyone else is on their own. I cant allow myself to take on the stress of whether or not they rest of the class will actually do their work. Mine is done.

No comments: