Saturday, December 14, 2013

Delivery Systems Week 3

This week went by way to fast. The project for this week is to create a site on SEO. I have spent hours reading on the topic and still feel like either it is incredibly easy and I don't understand why what the big fuss is about since the things that need to be done the designer should be doing any way or maybe I just am not comprehending it at all, maybe, I think that its no big deal because I am not grasping something. I mean people seem to make a really big deal on the importance of SEO, yes a good designer should be doing these things anyway, but maybe there is more to it? I mean they can't be making a mountain out of a mole hill, can they? Or maybe there is just a lot of lazy web designers out there? I have no idea, but i am really hoping that I'm not overlooking something extremely important…..

No comments: