Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Branding Zanette McCoy

     This week we focused on branding ourselves.  This was my favorite project thus far,  I sat down and recreated my logo. Now I have a logo that I truly love.

Our assignment was to brand our professional online persona. This would be any social media outlets, websites, and blogs but it is not limited to those. I branded my Twitter acct, my Facebook page, both of my blogs and I created a Linked In acct. My brand is centered on legacy preservation. To me legacy preservation can be something as simple as preserving your family photos by digitizing them to creating a legacy, which could be creating a brands identity. When I say identity, I am referring to logos, forms, and any form of advertising. Of course its on limited to just those things, I am just giving general examples.

Here is my non school related blog: Zanette McCoy

Of course you are reading my school related blog, Zanette's School Life - Ramblings of a Design Student,  just in case I change something, here's a picture
Here is my Linked In Page
Here is my Facebook Page
Here is my Twitter Page


<3,
Zanette McCoy

No comments: