Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Brewz Crewz Poster

 
     For this weeks project we were assigned to create a Brewz Crewz poster for 2013. Our restrictions where that the layout and information remain the same. Since thats most of the poster, it doesnt really leave alot of play room. I began in Adobe Illustrator, with a blank 11x17 poster. I recreated a similar verison of the background in last years poster. I recreated the glass of beer in the center by using Adobe Photoshop, to erase the background off of a picture of a beer. I added the Brewz Crewz  glass art in photoshop as well. Than I played around with the fonts. Since the layout and all the information had to remain the same I went on Da Font to find some fun fonts to use. I ended up using the following fonts:
  • Cafe Nero M54
  • From the Street Art (my favorite, was used for the Brewz Crewz title, Glass Art, and Logo)
  • Freshman
  • Helvetica
  • Chocolate Box
  • Chanpignon
  • Chopin Script

No comments: