Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Intro to Marketing and Self Promotion Questions

1. What information did you find most interesting in this class?  What Chapter did you find to be boring?
     In this class I found alot of the text book to be very boring. This is mainly because 90% of it is information that just plain common since. Of course a when you work with someone everyone involved is looking to profit. Thats kinda the point of getting into the business of design. :) 
     The information I found most interesting was that even though only 30% of designers are considered freelancers, 80% of designers also freelance on the side. I think this is awesome, I mean how many other industries do you have so much freelancing going on!! 

2. What did you learn that you think you'll use throughout your career?
      I think the information I will use throughout my career from this class is probably how the industry's positions are labeled. As well as the chapter on compensation.

3. What did you SEE this month that inspired you? (in or out of the class)

      This month I seen so much stuff on pinterest that inspires me all the time. Check out my pinterest page here

No comments: