Sunday, February 10, 2013

Right & Left Brain Functions Poster

So in my new class, Into to Marketing and Self Promotion, we were assigned a project this week to create a poster. in photoshop,  that had to include everyone in out class's facce. That was later changed to girls vs boys. We (the girls) did right vs. left brain functions. There was only two of us , so we decided to photoshop our faces together to create one full face. Corrin, my partner in class, was the right side of the face and she did the work for the right side brain functions, and of course I did the lelft sid brain functions and my face was the left side. I really wanted to post the completed poster on her but it says the image is to large. I will get help on reducing the file and attatch it at a later date.



Edited to Add:
Okay so I got with my instructor and got the file size changed. Here is our finished poster.

No comments: